Ingredients: (4 servings)
1 1/2 cups Brown Rice
4 Thawed Chicken Breast
1 can no salt added Corn
2 cans Rotel
1 can Black Beans
1 cup Shredded Low Fat cheddar cheese
- Cook brown rice as directed on bag.
- Place thawed chicken breasts on the grill and season as desired
- In large bowl place can of no salt added corn with half of it's canned juice, both cans of rotel with all of it's canned juice and the can of black beans after they have been thoroughly rinsed.
- Mix these together and set aside.
- After 12 minutes or so the chicken and rice should be completely cooked and ready to eat.
- Place all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Warm serving bowl for 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Dinner is now served! :)
Total Calories: 347
Calories from fat: 44.1
Calories from carbs: 222
Calories from protein: 73.6
*This recipe can be compared to a Chipotle burrito bowl with the toppings of: chicken, brown rice, black beans, tomato salsa, cheese and corn salsa.
Chipotle Nutritional Information:
Total Calories: 700
Calories from fat: 216
Calories from carbs: 300
Calories from protein: 210
Your Motivator and Companion,
Personal Trainer & Owner
1735 Churchill Drive
Fremont, NE 68025