Sunday, July 21, 2013

.::.Confession Sunday.::.

Being a fitness guru many would suspect that I do my daily workouts in a fancy gym, spending a good chunk of money on a monthly membership. As I have nothing against gym memberships, I do believe that their monthly fees are outrageous and quite frankly I can't afford these. This place is where my daily workouts take place and I have all I could ever need to meet my fitness goals. A treadmill, an array of free weights, open floor space and an exercise ball gives me a wide variety that I keep the workout ever changing so I keep improving! Please don't get caught up in thinking that you can't improve your fitness with what you have at home. Consult a professional to get your at home workout program rolling today!


Your Motivator and Companion,
-Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment