Friday, August 30, 2013

Cucumber Salsa

Hello!!! Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week before a long weekend went fast enough for you all and what a better way to end it then with a weekend salsa recipe as all gardens/farms are flourishing with life.

This is one I came up with on my own and I would love for everyone else to enjoy it as much as we did. Measurements may not be correct but here is the gist of what I put into this wonderful and refreshing creation!



First, dice up two whole cucumbers. I ended up using a food chopper to assure no big chucks that wouldn't fit on your chip. :) 

Second, I cut up two tomatoes of your choice. The juicier the better for this one to assure that some juice is present to bring all the flavors together. I personally had to add a can of Rotel because I did not have enough juice

Third, I diced a chopped onion. For us, we are not onion lovers so feel free to add another if you like the idea of some more onions!

Fourth, two cloves of chopped garlic.

Fifth, season to your liking! For this I used some lemon pepper and a little extra pepper, no extra sodium here!

Sixth, open that bag of chips and enjoy! What a great treat for the Husker game Saturday night! GBR! 


Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
FITness Into A Lifestyle
Personal Trainer & Owner
1735 Churchill Drive
Fremont, NE 68025
Phone: 402-459-1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment