Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to Blogging

Where we have been: As the few months passed, I continually wondered how many views I would be missing each month from not posting a new blog. Life continued to take its toll, with the real world yelling at me from afar to determine what I was going to do with my time after graduating in December. That time has now come and gone and all pressing decisions have been made.

What we are doing now: Starting today, I will be working full time at Holmes Murphy & Associates. As an insurance brokerage firm, I will be servicing their client's as a Wellness Coordinator. This role uses a lot of my bachelor degree knowledge, as well as new knowledge I am learning along the way. In collaboration with this full time position, I will still be working part-time with my in home business that most of you already know about. With this being said, my hours of personal training will revolve around my full time position which will run from 7:30am to 4:30pm weekdays only. Therefore, if you are interested in any of the following services that my in-home business provides please contact me at any time.

Services provided by FITness Into A Lifestyle:
·        Personal Training
·        Online Training
·        At Home Workout Programs
·        Group Training
·        Boot Camps
·        Health Coaching
·        Corporate Health Risk Management

What we are working on to make it better: We are currently working on an overall new look for FITness Into A Lifestyle. Once this is completed we will be launching an interactive website where anyone can learn about our services at any time of day. Therefore be on the lookout for the new and improved us and continue to spread the word about our business. Anyone that refers a new client will get a $10 bonus when they sign up for one of our services! 

Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
Personal Trainer and Owner
1735 Churchill Drive
Fremont, NE 68025
Phone: 402.459.1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment