Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Newest Fitness Gear

The fitness industry, just like all the others, can get very confusing and overwhelming when looking for the "perfect" pieces to assist your workout routines. Just recently I have personally made two larger investments to better my experience when taking part in any level of physical activity. 

The first investment was my new Peak Performance running shoe made by Brooks. This company is a leading vendor when it comes to shoes and I would recommend everyone making an effort to stop by one soon. Peak Performance does personal assessments on each customer to find the best fit shoe possible. With this being my first shoe from them, it was actually a relief to have someone tell me what shoe I needed rather than trying to define this myself. These higher quality shoes not only feel better on, they also make your entire body feel great while pushing yourself to the next level.


The second investment was given as a Christmas gift and I could not be more happy with it. This Polar watch/heart rate monitor is one that I use on a daily basis. It is great at tracking the duration in which you worked out, your evolving heart rate, how many calories you burned, what percentage of the calories came from fat, and it recommends how long you should work out weekly. Phew! The one thing it doesn't have is a stop watch! :( Regardless this awesome workout tool is helping me to better understand my different levels of intensity and heart rates. As each individual burns more calories at a specific heart rate, understanding the proper knowledge can also help this tool to be used for weight loss as well. 


Show us how you rock your fitness gear! 


Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
FITness Into A LifestylePersonal Trainer & Owner
1735 Churchill Drive
Fremont, NE 68025
Phone: 402-459-1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com
"Making FITness a way of life."


  


No comments:

Post a Comment