Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What is FITness Into A Lifestyle?

My name is Gabby Skinner and I am currently a full-time student at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. I am studying Exercise Science and intend to have my degree in hand in December of this year. After obtaining this degree I will be a full-time personal trainer (self-employed), but this training has a slight twist compared to those ordinary trainers. More on this later, because now I would like to focus my time on what I intend to do with this blog. As one can see from the title of my blog FITness Into A Lifestyle, I would like to help individuals take their fitness goals, dreams, expectations or whatever they may be into a reality. Not only this, but make them a part of your daily lives! Too many times people go into a fitness goal with the lone idea of wanting to lose weight to look great to/for others, but what people don't understand is that they must do it for themselves first with the hope that other people will notice and care. Therefore, on a daily basis I will be posting some new and improved or simply a tip of the day to help each and everyone of you make this lifestyle change. It will become the difference when you partake on that family ski trip, with your children, instead of watching them ski from the bottom of the slope to skiing right along side of them to potentially even conquering the next most difficult slope. In order to do this one must understand that it will take more than a week to notice results and each drink, meal and activity will count towards something positive or negative! 


Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby

2 comments:

  1. If you need a volunteer to show before and after results....from your blog motivation and suggestions I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give me a call or shoot me a text, I would love to help out in any way that I can!

    ReplyDelete