Sunday, August 4, 2013

A DESSERT kind of confession!

Everyone has a weakness if not two or three! I am no different and above is a picture of one of my biggest weaknesses. Always have I been an ice cream lover, but it is now that I can control my own actions. Many of you may have the same weakness, no matter what it is they are always difficult to overcome. It takes determination, motivation, will power and a helpful reminder from a loved one to get past something like ice cream that can do negative damage to your body if you are not careful. As for me, I splurge from time to time, but keep it down to a minimum. Also I like to find healthier alternatives such as froyo (frozen yogurt) or sherbet and making sure the days that I have a bad treat I must workout! Cutting back everything bad from your diet is generally speaking not humanly possible. Therefore, when making the transition from one way of life to a healthier one, we must remember to take baby steps rather than giving it all up at once! 

Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
FITness Into A Lifestyle
Personal Trainer & Owner
19409 Blondo Pkwy 
Phone: 402-459-1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment