Friday, August 2, 2013

What does FITness Into A Lifestyle even mean?

Hey guys!

 I wanted to take some time to talk about what this title means to me. 

Please note: My intention is not to offend anyone nor to stir up any sore topics, just simply my opinion and what I have found to work for me. 

Becoming active/exercising/working out can mean so many things to each individual. To me fitness are those many characteristics that one has or achieves to complete physical activities or exercise. It is also the idea of health, which is an entire different subject of discussion! More importantly the thought behind this title of "FITness Into A Lifestyle" is making you Fit to your individual standards, completing this by increasing your level of Fitness, and all together making this your way of Life. 


Fitness is not concerned with how many pounds or inches you are losing, it is increasing your overall health starting with your heart to the things that are visible. Eventually as your fitness level increases those things you were wanting to change will change. Take my word for it, but you gotta give it more than a month or two ;) 

What is your perspective of health and making FITness Into A Lifestyle?

Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
FITness Into A Lifestyle
Personal Trainer & Owner
19409 Blondo Pkwy 
Phone: 402-459-1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment