Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summertime Grilling!

Summertime is best known for its grilling season. Just like fashion, there can be trends from year to year in the grilling world as well. Unlike the trends I have posted, below is one of my favorites that I do yearly, and not to mention but knowing someone with a garden makes this meal extremely extremely affordable! Zucchini and zucchini squash are an easy way to create a delicious and healthy meal. The picture below simply took 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. After rinsing and cutting them, I placed them within a vegetable grill basket (aluminum foil will work just fine), sprayed them with vegetable oil and seasoned them to my liking. To complete the meal I added some grilled chicken and the total meal was a total of 200 calories per serving! ENJOY!
Send in your meals and be featured on our blog!  

Your Motivator and Companion,

Gabby Skinner
FITness Into A Lifestyle
Personal Trainer & Owner
19409 Blondo Pkwy 
Phone: 402-459-1541
fitnessintoalifestyle@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment